Today's Travel Tuesday post highlights an article written by my friend Joseph Peterson, a freelance writer living in Washington, DC. His article tells fellow wanderlusters how to:
1. Get savvy with a knowledge of different airlines
2. Manipulate the now-tricky world of baggage fees
3. Reserve your ticket without hidden fees
4. Navigate internet deal sites
5. Decide on credit cards and reward programs
Check it out. Leave a comment for me below, or for Joseph on his original article, and let us know how you avoid airline fees.
Love and frequent flier miles,